Purple monster pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pics can be seen here: http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/ each frag has a subfolder on the left side (PM_1 thru PM_4)

1-4.jpg


4.jpg


2.jpg


1.jpg
 
Lovely PM! I am going to have to get a sps frag pack from you in a few weeks when the new tank settles!
 
Rik uses Miracle grow for saltwater tanks. They have it at wallyworld now...
 
23" below 3x400 20k radiums - 2x140w Actinic VHOs and 2x72" T5 Actinics
 
DSC00496.jpg


This is my baby PM....It is finally encrusting the plug.

I have it around 13-15" under 250K Radiums...Should it be alright there?
 
Here's an old pic...mine has been a decent grower. I finally got some darker color. Nothing like leishman's though.

DSC_01150001.jpg
 
Werdlone - Thats actually a really nice color and it looks happy(polyps are out).


Here is a recent pic of mine...

IMG_1896.jpg
 
Mine colored up just like werdlone with fully extended polyps also. I wander how can I get to be dark. Had my piece for 4 years now, under 250 w xm and 110 w vhos.
 
here is my frag. can't wait to grow to big colony.
DSC_0799.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new