"Purple Passion" Bubble Tip Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter philfree
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Recently got one from CC.
There's gotta be someone else whose had, or currently has one...
Heres mine. (bad pics, sorry)
PPBTAside.jpg
PPBTAabove.jpg
 
I still have this line going actually
 
Does anyone know if this morph is the same as the Dolphin Pet Village (DPV) BTA? If so, I have it too.
 
Anybody have these? I call them purple passion bubbletip
 
I have Several in my mixed BTA tank. They are some of my favorite nems
 

Attachments

  • B63F5E5C-536C-4740-A959-67510D15EF3A.jpeg
    B63F5E5C-536C-4740-A959-67510D15EF3A.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 172
  • C9C648DA-2E3E-4550-A206-953087C527A3.jpeg
    C9C648DA-2E3E-4550-A206-953087C527A3.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 8A49E12E-0877-4FA9-8340-0A5CCA3A975A.jpeg
    8A49E12E-0877-4FA9-8340-0A5CCA3A975A.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 2D305E63-E8E6-4D0E-A7C8-3DF08D4EBDEC.jpeg
    2D305E63-E8E6-4D0E-A7C8-3DF08D4EBDEC.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 204
  • 7CF0BCA1-ABD7-465B-A38B-558F5F4B1D90.jpeg
    7CF0BCA1-ABD7-465B-A38B-558F5F4B1D90.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 159
Does anyone know if this morph is the same as the Dolphin Pet Village (DPV) BTA? If so, I have it too.
I think they are the same. Long time ago I have been asking Tyler for a split when I first saw it in their DT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new