Purple porcelain crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilfish717
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lilfish717

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
807
Reaction score
292
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one from my lfs tonight. Does any one have any experience with these. Just wondering if he ever bothered anyone's corals or anything. He appears to be doing great. Acclimated for an hour much him in. He ran to my internal filter and I just fed the tank and he is now on the bottom of it crawling and using his like fan-like arms to eat food.
 
Porcelain crab/ anemone crab are know to host nems but will sometimes host coral. Depends if you coral can take it or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new