Purple reef lobster

Hardmasterflex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What success have y'all had with the purple reef lobster? What have you found that works the best for feeding them?
 
I had one for an undetermined amount of time - Very reclusive creature. I did nighttime feedings a couple times a week, dangling a piece of food in front of his cave. One day it just stopped showing up for meal time. I moved last year - no body / shell / etc was ever discovered. One of those cool/pretty critter if you're lucky enough to see it...I would look at something else, but that's just my two copper pieces.
 
I was given an aquarium with a lobster in July. I feed it cooked shrimp, frozen halibut and salmon, frozen clam meat and frozen raw deer heart.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new