Purple Stylophora growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfzone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
750
Reaction score
599
Location
Charleston, S. Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is a milka but not sure. I have some rapid growth since June

June
0523181321.jpg

August
0816181940a.jpg

September
0914181356.jpg
 
I can't grow them lol.....have a tank full of acros that do fine......I have two sylos that just exist....no growth in a year and they slowly die from the bottom up.
 
Not sure if ‘milka.’
I have the ORA purple stylo and it is almost bullet proof. Also the biggest weed in my tank as well, but I love it. I find it does amazing everywhere and looks amazing whether growing on the sandbed or at the top of the water line.
 
That’s amazing growth! What are you Dosing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new