Purple Tang Experience

Operation Philo Beddoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I make them watch Aqualink MEGA Lab for hours each day. They need to understand they are not the only fish in the “house”. It is my Achilles favorite channel, gets to see other fish just like him,, and he doesn’t get harassed. I’m desensitizing my fish from being freaked out by other fish.

Squidward

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they are aggressive. Mines have outgrown both my powder blue and Achilles in short time. Thankfully my Achilles still puts it in check. This is the 2nd one I've own. My first one was also a big bully. They are 2nd tier bullies behind the infamous Sohal and Clown Tangs.

Operation Philo Beddoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they are aggressive. Mines have outgrown both my powder blue and Achilles in short time. Thankfully my Achilles still puts it in check. This is the 2nd one I've own. My first one was also a big bully. They are 2nd tier bullies behind the infamous Sohal and Clown Tang
I’m starting to think I need to get my young purple a purple buddy before everybody heads into the DT. I have seen a few mellow purples acting chill on YouTube in the background. ReefDudes maybe.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back