Purple Tang Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter yman182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And I make them watch Aqualink MEGA Lab for hours each day. They need to understand they are not the only fish in the “house”. It is my Achilles favorite channel, gets to see other fish just like him,, and he doesn’t get harassed. I’m desensitizing my fish from being freaked out by other fish.

 
Yes they are aggressive. Mines have outgrown both my powder blue and Achilles in short time. Thankfully my Achilles still puts it in check. This is the 2nd one I've own. My first one was also a big bully. They are 2nd tier bullies behind the infamous Sohal and Clown Tangs.
 
Yes they are aggressive. Mines have outgrown both my powder blue and Achilles in short time. Thankfully my Achilles still puts it in check. This is the 2nd one I've own. My first one was also a big bully. They are 2nd tier bullies behind the infamous Sohal and Clown Tang
I’m starting to think I need to get my young purple a purple buddy before everybody heads into the DT. I have seen a few mellow purples acting chill on YouTube in the background. ReefDudes maybe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new