Purple tang QUICKLY turning white

The purple tang looks like it also has ich, perhaps velvet but I can’t see enough detail to see if there are tiny spots in addition to the larger ich spots. I know it’s no fun but hopefully it’s a learning experience. Quarantine everything, these days you don’t have a choice. :(
 
Thank you so much, to all of you. This makes me want to do coral only tanks.
It looks like the clownfish might make it, and the bangaii cardinals are doing okay now. My final question is .. where do i go from here? What do i do with the rest of my fish? Or my other tanks that also probably have parasites such as these? This time i will ask questions first, then take action so hopefully i have an outcome of healthy fish and not dead fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new