OP
OP
Jase4224

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! This is pretty funny. I’ve heard our brains are geared to see what we expect to see. Except for Chromis. They are the masters of color change. I’m ready to take a swing at what color my Blue-Green Chromis really are. Pretty much changes all day long and then they turn almost black at night. Or is that dark green. Almost like a Cuttlefish. Wish I could force a nice dark suntan with the snap of the fingers.
Chromis start pale green, then they get a red stripe. Then my face goes red.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chromis start pale green, then they get a red stripe. Then my face goes red.
I’ve got 6 of them. During the day, various combinations of blue/green. At night the ones with hiding places turn very dark blue or green. Almost black. However, there are a couple that have lost their sleeping spots and aren’t allowed in the rocks. They go to the corners of the tank and turn to an almost white color. Don’t know if that’s a sign of being an outcast, or just trying to look like a rock. Who knows…..when the tank gets covered with coraline, maybe they‘ll turn pink or purple. That would be cool!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%

Back