Purple Unknown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll get a pic of it once it settles in.......It is a good size frag right now about 3/4''-1'' in size......By the time it gets warm should be much bigger then that, it also has some verticle growth on it as well......
 
Hope you don't mind me posting my picture. When I got this is was about the size of a quarter. This coral likes to encrust before it grows up
TyreeUnknown.jpg
 
Last edited:
Azurel, I am really glad you still have that!

It is a funny one always growing twice as much on the base as it does in height.

I do have lineage to Tyree so it is the real deal. It has alway been one of my favorites and I just got it back again from a friend who had been caring for it.

Keep those pics coming, I will post one soon to.

T.
 
HEy Todd, glad you could join us......Yea it is one of my favorite pieces for sure. It has grown 3-4x what it was when we met and did our trade.....The sunset monti is doing just super too.....
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new