Purple Unknown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll get a pic of it once it settles in.......It is a good size frag right now about 3/4''-1'' in size......By the time it gets warm should be much bigger then that, it also has some verticle growth on it as well......
 
Hope you don't mind me posting my picture. When I got this is was about the size of a quarter. This coral likes to encrust before it grows up
TyreeUnknown.jpg
 
Last edited:
Azurel, I am really glad you still have that!

It is a funny one always growing twice as much on the base as it does in height.

I do have lineage to Tyree so it is the real deal. It has alway been one of my favorites and I just got it back again from a friend who had been caring for it.

Keep those pics coming, I will post one soon to.

T.
 
HEy Todd, glad you could join us......Yea it is one of my favorite pieces for sure. It has grown 3-4x what it was when we met and did our trade.....The sunset monti is doing just super too.....
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new