Push fitting o-rings

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonrusso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
2,437
Location
Haverhill, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you replace the seals in push fitting connectors? OK, I know that you can remove them, but can you buy them?

Mostly for the 1/2" connections. I've noticed that if I remove them and reuse them after some time they leak. I'd hate to toss all of them if I can put new seals in for a few cents.
 
Can you replace the seals in push fitting connectors? OK, I know that you can remove them, but can you buy them?

Mostly for the 1/2" connections. I've noticed that if I remove them and reuse them after some time they leak. I'd hate to toss all of them if I can put new seals in for a few cents.
Are you talking about push to connect, like a John Guest fitting? If so, I do not advise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new