Putting return pump and uv pump in same AIO chamber

RaisingTinyHobbits

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
149
Reaction score
164
Location
Casper, Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM Nuvo Lagoon 25 AIO and am attempting to maximize my space in the rear chambers. I measured the return chamber and it has enough room to fit an AI axis 40 and 20 together. If I used the 40 as a return pump and then the 20 to power my HOB UV sterilizer would that cause any issues?
069ed312-e2dd-4bd0-9a0a-6cba289ba9f2.jpg
 
There's no issue although I wanted to add more flow and moved the HOB I have to the other side of the tank to take advantage. You will have to adjust the speed of the HOB's pump so that it won't overwhelm the AI Axis has it has some fault detection that stops the pump when there's opposing water coming in (or something like that).
 
There's no issue although I wanted to add more flow and moved the HOB I have to the other side of the tank to take advantage. You will have to adjust the speed of the HOB's pump so that it won't overwhelm the AI Axis has it has some fault detection that stops the pump when there's opposing water coming in (or something like that).
Thank you!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new