pvc for ato plumbing

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,675
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was thinking about using pvc for the ato instead of whole tubing all the way. just have the tubing run into the pvc and right into the sump. any problems with this idea?
 
No thats what I do. Actually that helped with my back flowing problem I had. The 1/2 inch PVC left a little air and the back flowing stopped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new