Pygmy Cherub Angel... reef safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emsilkina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have had one in a mixed reef for over 3 years now with zero issues
 
I just drained my tank and caught my Flameback. He had been in the tank for 6 months never touching anything. I just got a couple of Scolys and he pecked and picked keeping them deflated. Hes in the 900 liter now. No more Pygmys for me in Reef tank.
 
I have a pygmy cherub angel in a 30 gallon tank full of hammers, torches and zoas. He's been a model citizen, have not seen nipping at all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new