OP
ficklefins

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as a quick update. I got a pygmy/cherub angel a few days ago and I have been very happy with the purchase. I got it from saltwaterfish.com during a local reef club group buy.

For some reason the new angel has taken to my black ocellaris. He really likes hanging out with my clown and my clown seems to enjoy the attention. But the other clown now seems lonely.

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a dwarf pygmy angel in a tank with my zoa and he does not bother them but that took some work on my part i took a rock put it in a seperate tank with my blue velvet damsel the damsel claimed that rock as his after a while i put them back in my community and put the zoas on the damsels rock and now he protects them from being eaten its amazing how you can train a fish ...

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have a Flameback, four flame Angels, and a potters angel. They're all doing great even in .5ppm cupramine.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a potters to my tank a few months ago. I have a TON of zoas and LPS in my tank. to date, zero issues.

DSC_7442.jpg

ou12004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a flame and it nips at my sps every now and then but it has never eaten anything. I trade polyp extension for it but it is one of my favorite fish.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As everyone else stated, every Dwarf is different. It is always a gamble. I have tried (and had to remove) a Flame and Bi-Color. I currently have a Golden Dwarf that is tearing through my Acans and other fleshy coral. That being said, I have had good luck with Eibl Angels.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back