• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QCC Aurora Borealis Goniopora

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the QCC Aurora Borealis Goniopora- a true masterpiece of nature that will mesmerize you with its awe-inspiring colors and patterns! This coral is a true testament to the beauty and complexity of marine life. With its intricate textures and mesmerizing blend of pink, purple, blue hues, and bright yellow mouths, the QCC Aurora Borealis Goniopora is a marvel to behold. It requires moderate to high lighting and moderate water flow. The QCC Aurora Borealis Goniopora is a fantastic piece with its unique patterns amazing movement will keep you captivated for hours on end.

Don't miss out on the chance to add the QCC Aurora Borealis Goniopora Coral to your aquarium. It's a true work of art that will bring a touch of natural beauty and wonder to your home. Order now and experience the magic for yourself!

April2023RainbowGoniER06.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 100 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back