• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora: A Radiant Gem for Your Aquatic Kingdom

Are you ready to adorn your underwater realm with the epitome of elegance? Look no further than the mesmerizing QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora, a true gem that will grace your aquarium with its unparalleled beauty. This stunning coral has fantastic pink tips that are complimented beautifully by the world-renowned Tiffany Blue hue, it truly is the pinnacle of aquatic luxury. Step into a world of aquatic sophistication as the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora enchants you with its exquisite charm.

Immerse yourself in the allure of this extraordinary piece of living jewelry. As the light caresses its delicate surface, you'll witness a symphony of vivid colors, radiating an ethereal glow that evokes feelings of serenity and tranquility. Its mesmerizing appearance effortlessly transforms your aquarium into an underwater oasis, transporting you to a realm of unrivaled elegance. The QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora is not just a feast for the eyes—it's a testament to nature's artistry. Enhance the ambiance of your aquatic sanctuary with this captivating coral. Whether you're a seasoned collector, a dedicated aquarist, or an admirer of the finer things in life, the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora is a true collector's piece that will elevate your underwater experience to unprecedented heights. Indulge in the world of luxury with the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora. Add a touch of opulence to your aquarium, as this coral becomes the crown jewel of your aquatic kingdom. Embrace the extraordinary. Unleash the captivating beauty of the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora in your aquatic realm today and elevate your underwater world to the realm of sheer magnificence. Experience the pinnacle of aquatic luxury and let this living jewel adorn your aquarium with timeless elegance.

May2023NewGoniEM05Correct.jpg

wjm6449

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora: A Radiant Gem for Your Aquatic Kingdom

Are you ready to adorn your underwater realm with the epitome of elegance? Look no further than the mesmerizing QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora, a true gem that will grace your aquarium with its unparalleled beauty. This stunning coral has fantastic pink tips that are complimented beautifully by the world-renowned Tiffany Blue hue, it truly is the pinnacle of aquatic luxury. Step into a world of aquatic sophistication as the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora enchants you with its exquisite charm.

Immerse yourself in the allure of this extraordinary piece of living jewelry. As the light caresses its delicate surface, you'll witness a symphony of vivid colors, radiating an ethereal glow that evokes feelings of serenity and tranquility. Its mesmerizing appearance effortlessly transforms your aquarium into an underwater oasis, transporting you to a realm of unrivaled elegance. The QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora is not just a feast for the eyes—it's a testament to nature's artistry. Enhance the ambiance of your aquatic sanctuary with this captivating coral. Whether you're a seasoned collector, a dedicated aquarist, or an admirer of the finer things in life, the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora is a true collector's piece that will elevate your underwater experience to unprecedented heights. Indulge in the world of luxury with the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora. Add a touch of opulence to your aquarium, as this coral becomes the crown jewel of your aquatic kingdom. Embrace the extraordinary. Unleash the captivating beauty of the QCC Tiffany Blue Goniopora in your aquatic realm today and elevate your underwater world to the realm of sheer magnificence. Experience the pinnacle of aquatic luxury and let this living jewel adorn your aquarium with timeless elegance.

May2023NewGoniEM05Correct.jpg
For sale, Goni $30 a polyp and what they said. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back