• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indulge in a tantalizing treat that will transport your aquarium to a realm of creamy delight! Introducing the QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki, a coral masterpiece that will make your taste buds tingle with its luscious, mouthwatering hues. Picture yourself strolling along a sunny boardwalk, the warm breeze carrying the sweet scent of freshly churned ice cream. Now, imagine capturing that very essence and infusing it into your marine paradise. With the QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki, your aquarium becomes an irresistible ice cream parlor, where every glance is a mouthwatering delight.

Dive into a sea of creamy orange delight as the QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki unveils its delectable beauty. Each fleshy, pillowy polyp is like a scoop of velvety-smooth, orange sherbet, inviting you to savor its irresistible charm. The vibrant orange and green color swirls and blends like a work of art, creating a captivating spectacle that will make your heart melt. But this coral is more than just a feast for the eyes—it's a sensory journey. Just like a delicious frozen treat, the QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki is a delight to care for. This hardy coral is easy to maintain, making it the perfect choice for both novice and experienced aquarists. With a touch of love and the right environment, this coral will thrive, rewarding you with an ever-expanding display of creamy orange indulgence.

Treat yourself to a slice of sweet paradise with the QCC Orange Sherbert Acan Bowerbanki. It's a collector's dream, a coral confection that will transport you to a world of creamy bliss. Dive into the enchantment of an underwater ice cream parlor and watch as your aquarium becomes a tempting treat for the eyes. Unfortunately, this piece is a slow grower so it will take a while for us to cut up our Mother colony so act fast to add this piece to your collection before it's gone!

April2023LateAcanbowerbankiAT01.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back