QDMP10W damaged again

  • Thread starter Thread starter enzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

enzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
336
Reaction score
172
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my newest MP10 wet side that you just replaced in April, for almost the same issue. I had to pay for shipping when it was defective from the start (I still have my pictures) the magnet looked like it went through a grinder. Your "ceramic liner" didn't last again, it started to make a noise so I took it apart to find the rod rusty and the ceramic liner chipped. Maybe the rod should be a better quality stainless steel so it would'nt rust so fast. Maybe use an all ceramic rod like my older working, quiet MP10 and not a ceramic liner. What kills me is that I sound bitter just because I'm calling out the defects and for paying so much money $285. for something that dosent last. If you need our last conversation we had over this QDMP10W I can send them to you.



thumbnail_20190621_183749.jpg


thumbnail_20190622_142326.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new