QT help!

agame2021

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
218
Location
Mesa
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to act pretty fast here. So I have 8 Fiji blue devils in a 10 gallon QT. One (the one in the video) has bruising pretty bad but all the others seem to be alright. How do I treat this guy for the best outcome?
Second day in QT I used 50% display tank water and the rest new.
Salinity is at 35.2 ppt.
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates around 1.5
For a HOB filter
Heater set at 74
5 lbs piece of live rock
An aerator (need to get air stones shortly… rn just tubes with air coming out.)

I was going to start copper but would like your guys opinion of what to do! Thanks in advance.
(If the video doesn’t work hopefully the pics will be enough)

7B8EE59D-92D5-4365-AB8C-A632213ADA05.jpeg C16C5ED6-0DCE-4262-B8E0-4E24233E7108.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3111.MOV
    16.5 MB
You can give it either 45 min bath in quick cure which contains Formalin or 90 min bath in ruby rally pro then treat tank with ruby rally pro which is reef safe
Increase oxygen with air stone during treatment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new