Qt tank pvc pipe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tylerc33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tylerc33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
162
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys what size pvc would you put in for a yellow tang or use something else to let him hide?
 
Awesome that’s exactly what I was thinking was just wanting to make sure
 
I use mostly 4" pvc fittings. I bought some tee's and 90's, then spray painted them black.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new