QT tank won't cycle

I finally got a seachem ammonia alert disc. It says it takes a few days to equalibreate with the water (it's been about an hour). In the first pic with flash it looks closest to "safe" to me, but it was looking pretty green with just the aquarium and room lights in the other pics. I'm not sure what to make of that.

On the bright side, my foxface is still alive as of some time this afternoon (he's hidey-hidey). He didn't eat tonight, or at least waited until I was feeding the display to come out. I'm not hopeful.


PXL_20201021_011508234.jpg


PXL_20201021_011930867.MP.jpg


PXL_20201021_011938778.MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new