Quanta Helix Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter DustinR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DustinR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
21
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I received my Quanta Helix 3 Light bar with the White+ setup (2 reef Crest and one meso blue). They are awesome! The build quality, brightness, and look of the lights is perfect, and the wattage to price ratio is much better than competitors.

I couldn't find many pictures showing the difference between the options, so I wanted to make a post and include a few images to show the look of the white+ configuation! If you're in the market for lights, give these a look! Note that the color is a bit more blue in the video than it appears in person.

PXL_20250829_194952002.jpg PXL_20250829_194925538.MP.jpg
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250829_194827107~2.mp4
    21.6 MB
Hi everyone! I received my Quanta Helix 3 Light bar with the White+ setup (2 reef Crest and one meso blue). They are awesome! The build quality, brightness, and look of the lights is perfect, and the wattage to price ratio is much better than competitors.

I couldn't find many pictures showing the difference between the options, so I wanted to make a post and include a few images to show the look of the white+ configuation! If you're in the market for lights, give these a look! Note that the color is a bit more blue in the video than it appears in person.

PXL_20250829_194952002.jpg PXL_20250829_194925538.MP.jpg
I hate how cameras take the slightest blue and blow it out of proportion. Adjusting it in post or even pre edit never looks the same as reality either.
 
Appreciated kind sir. I have been eyeballing quanta but could never really get a good sense of what the packages actually looked like and the website has those sliders for with meso without meso but doesnt tell you with what other light it is so its kind of confusing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new