Quanta Pro Meso Blue LED Bar 24"

Item Price
110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JGK17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Messages
81
Reaction score
56
Location
Macomb
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Quanta Pro Meso Blue 24” LED bar (3months old) - SOLD



61369B8F-0AF0-4B93-8468-D650379B3B66.png
 
Last edited:
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new