• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Quantum nyos 160 (SOLD)

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
1,556
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer was just removed and placed into a Citric bath. Pump runs great, all works well. Skimmer just isn't for me.

Looking to get $200 plus $15 for shipping. Make an offer!!

Screenshot_20250514-201751.png Screenshot_20250514-201756.png
 
The only reason I know it's a 160 fyi is because it has a quantum 3 pump
 
All cleaned up now
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250518_232355534.jpg
    PXL_20250518_232355534.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 66

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new