quantum Par meter for loan rent?

geekengineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just curious if anyone was loaning out or renting a quantum par meter or a good par meter in the south Aurora area? (if those aren't the same thing?)

zoejogle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I went deeper into the topic of selling and buying property, I didn't even know what the quantum par meter was. If someone here doesn't know it yet, quantum meters approximate the number of photons between 400 and 700 nanometers. It sounds complicated, but it has no problems once you see it and see how it works. I bought a new house with the help of Mortgage Advisor Essex and before signing all the papers, we went there with such a device and checked everything to be the same as in the documentation. Unfortunately, it wasn't my device, so I can't help you with it.

OP
OP
geekengineer

geekengineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the trick is how accuractly it measures between 400 and 700 and how close to those bands they are etc. Some of them can run a thousand dollars or more for a really good one. Not sure how if I follow what that has to do with restate tho. lol Need to make sure how much light you get in the house?

Karllito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if a quantum par meter or a good one can be loaned or rented out in the south Aurora area. However, I agree with you that it's important to ensure that you have accurate light measurements in your house. If you're unsure about the relevance of a par meter to real estate, it might be worth consulting with an expert in the field. They can provide you with a better understanding of how this kind of measurement could impact your home or property.

Karllito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if a quantum par meter or a good one can be loaned or rented out in the south Aurora area. However, I agree with you that it's important to ensure that you have accurate light measurements in your house. If you're unsure about the relevance of a par meter to real estate, it might be worth consulting with an expert in the field. They can provide you with a better understanding of how this kind of measurement could impact your home or property.

If you're looking for a professional to speak with, you might consider checking out Mortgage Broker Coventry. They have a team of experts who can help you with various financial issues and provide personalized advice based on your situation.

FinnAnderson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not in the south Aurora area myself, but have you tried looking for local plant or gardening groups on social media? They might be able to point you in the right direction for renting or loaning a quantum par meter. And to answer your question, a quantum par meter is a type of par meter that measures the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) emitted by light sources, so they're pretty much the same thing.

Back