Queen angel or Blue angel

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
4,544
Location
Melbourne, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has any one ever had luck keeping a Queen angel in a reef tank? Or a blue? I got a really good price on a queen and I would love to have it.
 
right now zoas, acans, favias, euphyllias... all LPS stuff

I would like SPS in the future but nothing currently
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new