• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Queen Angelfish 7" / $200 / Local Pickup Only VA - 24018

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I purchased a divers den Queen Angel a few months back. It is healthy and has been through a 2 week copper quarantine.

Divers Den was a little off on the size. It said it was 3” and when it came in it is actually closer to 7”.

It is a confirmed zoa and LPS muncher.

I am looking to get rid of it. The price I paid was $350. I am happy if you have a suitable tank (200+G) to sell it at a loss for $200. However if you have a big tank and the price is the problem let me know, I’m sure we can make it work.

Please contact via IM here.

Please note that I will not ship, this is local pick up only.

Kind regards,

Will
unnamed.jpg

OP
OP
Willz

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And......the OP still looking for a home for a beautiful fish at a great price.....despite the weirdest post I have ever seen.

He’s 12... I’ve made some question comments about him too...

Haha. I find the ignore button works wonders. Especially in live sales, I just block everyone except the vendor (it cuts down on the room temperature IQ posts about nothing that are typically attendant with most live sales) and with problematic children blowing up the FS posts.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back