• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Queen City Corals, a great vendor!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to Kevin at Queen City Corals. I have received two orders in the last month. All corals were packaged extremely well, with cups around the frag plugs. All were clean and healthy when they arrive. Both orders came with a freebie! And Kevin has been very responsive to questions about the orders and corals after they arrived. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced frags, with reasonable shipping fees. Great company!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back