Queen City Corals, a great vendor!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtlmnop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtlmnop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
90
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
I just wanted to give a shout out to Kevin at Queen City Corals. I have received two orders in the last month. All corals were packaged extremely well, with cups around the frag plugs. All were clean and healthy when they arrive. Both orders came with a freebie! And Kevin has been very responsive to questions about the orders and corals after they arrived. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced frags, with reasonable shipping fees. Great company!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new