Queen City Corals (QCC) Highly Recommended

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
169
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
I've ordered twice recently from QCC. Both times, I was really pleased with their prices, customer support, packaging and most importantly my corals. I also find their YouTube videos helpful.

Yesterday, I was actually able to visit their retail shop in Mint Hill, NC. I live as far away as you can get in the US.

I was impressed at how clean it was. Not an aiptasia or pest in sight. Phenomenal variety of corals to choose from. Everything looked super healthy and thriving.

Hailey, the gal working at the time was incredibly nice, helpful and knowledgeable. She went the extra mile to get questions answered from other staff not on site.

I highly recommend Queen City Corals.
 

Attachments

  • 1000052722.mp4
    41.9 MB
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new