Query for anemone keepers

Simon Fraser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
38
Reaction score
17
Location
Craigavon N. Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

We got this anemone from our LFS a couple of weeks ago, it was looking a bit sorry so we grabbed it and have been bringing it back around. It's feeding well and growing well, I believe it has now taken hold at the base of the live rock too :)

Are all-white anemones common? we were told it's a Caribbean Anemone but from my research I'm not seeing any all white, just concerned it's still stressed and bleached.

IMG_20170523_190027678_HDR.jpg
 
It's bleached lost all its zooanthelle. Proper nutrition and lighting stable parameters will help.
 
It's bleached lost all its zooanthelle. Proper nutrition and lighting stable parameters will help.

Thanks
I was thinking the same just wanted another opinion, good thing is it is eating well and growing slowly.
I have a new T5 lighting system on the way so hopefully it will like that too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new