Question about Berghia Nudibranch

I purchased small ones. Its all I wanted to pay for. I had no fish that might eat them. I had no emeral crabs which also might eat them. It took 5 months to knock down aiptaisa everywhere that it was. Even the stuff in the Chaeto they got. They were awesome. If you are very worried about no hiding why not buy a softball size rock and set it somewhere temporarily? Air stones can propel them into the water which can send them into filters and overflows. I shut my air off at night which is when they come out. If worried about that you can shut circulation pumps off at night if you have any.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new