Question about copepods. Sort of urgent!

drew123451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a silly question but I just ordered some copepods from reef nutrition. A bottle of apex pods and a bottle of tigger pods. My question is can they coexist in the same tank? Like I said probably a stupid question but I have them in hand so it’s kind of urgent and I need to know whether or not they can be in the same tank together. Thanks everyone!

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What else can you do with them? I’m sure both will do exist just fine. But in the unlikely event that they don’t, the more dominant one will overpopulate.

It’s not necessary to add any more copepods after this purchase unless your tank is super new with a mandarin goby…or if you don’t have any rocks in your tank.

Copepods will always be in your tank and there’s pretty much nothing you can do to remove them. :)

OP
OP
D

drew123451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What else can you do with them? I’m sure both will do exist just fine. But in the unlikely event that they don’t, the more dominant one will overpopulate.

It’s not necessary to add any more copepods after this purchase unless your tank is super new with a mandarin goby…or if you don’t have any rocks in your tank.

Copepods will always be in your tank and there’s pretty much nothing you can do to remove them. :)
Okay cool! Thanks for the response.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back