Question about Gryphon C40

JVI90gREEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
682
Reaction score
120
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me, or does the blade always have to be readjusted while fragging? It seems that my blade continually loosens while I'm fragging...I was thinking it might be the sponges that could be touching the blade slightly, I might be using too much pressure on the rock through the blade, OR I may have the upper and lower wheels not set correctly...any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you:help:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new