Question about Inland saw

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxhuntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
25
Location
little town in Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am gonna order a Inland band saw shortly.... my question is what is the differance between the DB-100 and the DFS-100 ???? is it just the table being plastic on the DFS-100 and aluminum on the DB-100 ???
 
I think the biggest thing is they made the DFS for more saltwater use and they will no longer warrantty the DB if used with saltwater
 
Yep when it comes time to clean and have last a while...wish I had it, but I rinse mine after every use and looks new still.
 
On the DFS-100; it claims that "The stainless steel diamond coated blade won't contaminate your tank with copper"

Does that mean the old blade contains copper? Have anyone see any ill effect from using it?

TIA

Dennis
 
I just picked up a plastic table top for my DB-100. No more rust :D - I hope. It is a lot cheaper than to buy a new DFS-100....

Dennis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new