Question about PinPoint ORP Probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yates273
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
1,172
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about adding ORP monitoring to my tank. Will the pinpoint ORP monitor work with the Apex Pm1 module? Or do I need Neptune’s ORP probe? TYIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new