Question about RMS missing part that holds in glass

BryznNguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
89
Reaction score
69
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought an RMS stand not too long ago and I realized one of them is missing like this padding I’m not sure what to call it will this be a problem on rimless? I have it on a breeder rn

First picture missing padding under brace, second picture has it

1D441325-E5B4-4FE9-A39F-AB6B303A4DA9.jpeg 2C96C4D7-624C-4EEE-AEBD-2A759DF91076.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new