Question about the Yuma Mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa Cain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lisa Cain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
779
Reaction score
455
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Yuma mushroom pictured in the tank used to be wider in diameter until it has the baby mushroom arrow. It used to be in the place where the baby is located and was very happy there. Would you worry about the fact that it seems to be diminishing in size? I Included a second picture of how it used to look. You can see a picture of it position in the tank. It seems like it was happier before it produced the baby mushroom. have Keisel Tuna Blue lights. I appreciate any advice that I can receive.

image0 (1).jpg image000008j.jpg IMG_0121.jpg
 
It didn’t move that much to make a difference. The snail in the back might make it tick
 
I agree it looks weird, but it could be just putting babies out. Mine spreads like crazy and is trying to take over my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new