Question for crab owners, excluding hermit crabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAMC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IAMC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which exotic crab is a reef safe "must have" crab in your opinion/experience. I'm wanting several cool crabs which does not include hermits. I'm guessin' strawberry crab and porcelain? Just checking to see if I missed any cool looking crabs.
 
Definitely pom pom crab. I also like porcelain crabs (mine has been MIA since I put her in though)
 
Sally light foots are cool crabs

Liveaquaria says, "When large, it can become aggressive and catch and eat small invertebrates and fish." So I guess this particular crab is out of the picture. That's too bad because I would've loved a red one:(
 
I just picked up a porcelain crab. They also had a pom pom but was waaay to small. Strawberry crabs is probably on my watch list next...
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new