Nov 28, 2015 #1 H Horn Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 21, 2015 Messages 184 Reaction score 53 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Does stuff like this happen in our country?
Nov 29, 2015 #2 Spit.fire Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 24, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Location British Columbia Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 not that ive ever seen or heard of
Nov 29, 2015 #3 H Humblefish Dr. Fish View Badges Excellence Award Louisiana Reef Club Joined Nov 9, 2014 Messages 22,423 Reaction score 31,577 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I lived in London for awhile and "Boxing Day" in their version of "Black Friday". Below is about as bad as it gets (that I ever saw.) :)
I lived in London for awhile and "Boxing Day" in their version of "Black Friday". Below is about as bad as it gets (that I ever saw.) :)