Question for salty bottom

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So salty bottom, is it possible for you to take a picture of how the rocks are laid out and Basically collect from 1 small pile of rocks so I know how the scape is supposed to work for the health of my creatures?

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or I accidentally impale myself with a urchin. I am considering dipping my rock in very salty water to scare out animals then put them in a bucket of tank water to analyze the animals and see what I want and what I can just throw in a pico jar

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I use tongs or gloves to handle the rock? I don’t want to have a bobbit worm slither out then rip my finger off
Highly unlikely they will slither out and rip your finger off. They prefer to lie in wait in your tank and then attack while you are sleeping.
Gloves are good....

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or I accidentally impale myself with a urchin. I am considering dipping my rock in very salty water to scare out animals then put them in a bucket of tank water to analyze the animals and see what I want and what I can just throw in a pico jar
Good plan.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. I am considering dipping my rock in very salty water to scare out animals then put them in a bucket of tank water to analyze the animals and see what I want and what I can just throw in a pico jar
Why not just waterboard them if you're into that sort of thing

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan is probably gonna be getting a line of tupperwares a cheap light or just turn my room light to the Max and then put them all in and add a air pump. each shrimp or crab or whatever gets 1 tub

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back