Question for the clownfish experts

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JayM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
3,162
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this guy?
IMG_6558.jpeg




More out of curiosity than anything. Bought the pair at PETCO about a year ago, and drawing a blank on what it was called. It’s kinda hard to tell, but the orange sort of fades to a brown, then black. I want to say that the areas that appear black now looked more brown when he was younger.
 
Ocellaris, if you mean the designer variety name, probably mocha.
 
that looks closer than my guess of mocha
I agree 100%. The funny thing is that mocha sounded really familiar. I’ve never heard of black photon until ReefQuest mentioned it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new