Question On Jack O Lantern

  • Thread starter Thread starter lxeroxl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lxeroxl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
329
Reaction score
8
Location
Orlando fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Jack On Lantern I got in the live sale has a translucent like appearance on the edge of were it was fragged is this a normal part of the healing process or do i need to move it to lower light?

Sorry for the double post
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new