Question Phosphates from ATI test results

ConnorA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
12
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just got my first ATI test results back. I have had some SPS dying back over time that were previous encrusting and thriving. I'm concerned about some of the pollutants in the tank that showed up on the test and have taken steps to fix those issues, but I am wondering if low phosphates can have ill effects on the corals.
1571943794291.png


Nitrates came in at 1.91 mg/L. I currently dose NoPox, run a small biopellet reactor, and have a decently sized refugium. Should I take the biopellets offline? Should I up my bioload? Should I stop dosing NoPox?
 
Yes copper zinc and barium are high. Id look for a source of copper. Magnets, metals in and out of tank. Po4 wouldnt really kill the corals in this case.
 
What did ATI recommend in the report? I use their feedback as a guide mainly but it is usually in the ballpark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new