Question

My raja rampage is doing well. Growing slow to medium. Very healthy. Sits about 6” off the sand. Colors are striking. My tank has heavy lighting and flow. I can house most Acropora, although some grows faster than others. Good luck
 
Sorry, hijacking your thread and not really answering your question with this, haha. I would strongly recommend you read this post I'm linking to. It is filled with a lot of good information and should answer a lot of questions you will inevitably have as a new reefer.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.138750/
I’m not really a new reefer I’ve been doing this for 1yr 6 months lol
Also have done freshwater for 4 years
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new