Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of the aquaculture facility in Michigan? I was told they spplied the new reef at the Smithsonian in DC and I need one of the corals they provided......
 
A&M Aquatics don't think they will sell direct to the public. I know the deal with Preuss's in Lansing, might be able to help you.

Ron
 
A&M is great, but when I hear "Aquaculture" Tropicorium is the first place that pops into my head!
 
A & M is a wholesaler, Tropicorium is probably who you are looking for. I did a tour of A&M with my local reef club and they aren't set up for aquaculture at all.
 
A & M is a wholesaler, Tropicorium is probably who you are looking for. I did a tour of A&M with my local reef club and they aren't set up for aquaculture at all.


Aquaculture at A&M is all behind the scenes they dont let anyone back there but they do grow their own stuff
 
What is the name of the aquaculture facility in Michigan? I was told they spplied the new reef at the Smithsonian in DC and I need one of the corals they provided......
probably Tropicorium...

here's their number.. 734-782-2622

good luck...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new