Question

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
5,348
Reaction score
6,596
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well on April second I put in two yashir gobies and two pistol shrimp. For the sake of this story besides tonight may 19th a whole month later I have not seen them today I made it my mission to find them if they were still alive well I did find them and surprisingly they are alive have no idea how as I look at my tank every day but whatever.
The pistol shrimp I put in with them were also paired up with the gobies when I bought them. Now I have not seen the pistol shrimps since april second but I have heard them on occasion so I still believe they are alive as well.

So my question is if the shrimp and gobies got split up when I introduced them which they did will they find each other again? If they are still alive? Or would I know have to go get another pistol shrimp and add him to where the gobies are partying?
 
They could find each other again. Give it some time. I have had paired gobies and pistols separate upon introduction and re-pair up again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new