Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jfishwild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jfishwild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
75
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will I be able to put something on the sale form? I have a kessil that I need to sell.
Thank you

Also my birthday is wrong on my board how do I get this changed?
Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new