Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOXIC831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TOXIC831

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Watsonville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today i found what i think is a clam not like the coral or anything its a mini version of the ones u eat i dont know what this means but i hope its not bad its brownish grey and its abot half an inch long can alyone tell me what it is please????????
 
Wow I don't know how I did it but I missed this thread...

I agree we need a pic of it but I am sure it is harmless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new